Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blog Lovin

Hello friends! Tis me your tour guide of the 13th floor! I realize I've only posted two blogs so far but I am absolutely loving the hell outta this! Like we're talking all 9 circles of hell kind of love! I'm hooked to this blog! I have all sorts of ghouls and gremlins floating around my mind looking for a way out. Mainly because the gremlin leading them..... BalThulack I believe was his name forgot to pack a lantern. You had one job Balthulack! Anyhoo I digress....what were we talking about again? Oh right 13th floor...wait...didn't the elevator say this is 12 b? Oh right my blog is called 13th floor duh! Alrighty enough Tom Foolery and Jack Assery back to my original point.  I've already planned out five more blogs and I know for a goddamn fact I'll think of more while writing the original five! *Cue eye of the Tiger* *DISCLAIMER* 13th Floor couldn't afford the rights for Survivor's Eye of the Tiger. But we found a youtube vid of some middle school playing it at a talent show...enjoy! *END DISCLAIMER*
If you didn't gather from my original post that I am a horror film fanatic then I'll just say this to you.....I AM A HORROR FILM FANATIC!!!! I thought it was best my first blog be about my favorite horror film of all time. There are several others I will be talking about i.e Lord of Tears (next Blog!) Kill List, Curse of the Devil. I also plan on doing a future blog dedicated exclusively to found footage horror films (My favorite sub genre). A lot of the films I will be talking about aren't well known and they really should be because they are making horror moviemaking an art form. *DISCLAIMER* Thought I should tell you all this in advance,. I do plan on a blog dedicated to Ruggero Deodato's Cannibal Holocaust. Just wanted to say in advance it isn't one of the ones that should be more well known * END DISCLAIMER*
I plan on talking about other genres as well such as Spaghetti westerns, old school Kung -Fu, Sci-Fi,Sasquatch *DISCLAIMER* Yes Sasquatch is a genre of film....well its not really But it should be! *END DISCLAIMER*
I also want to post Blogs dedicated to music.  Recommend to you all bands you haven't heard but you need to here if you ever want to achieve spiritual enlightenment. For starters My absolute favorite band in the world is Gov't Mule. They are straight up badass Blues rock and more people need to be listening to them! Other bands I will be mentioning : 13th Floor elevators (shocking I know),Brian Jonestown Massacre, Electric Wizard.
So this is all just a rundown of what's to come our way on the 13th floor. Can't wait!
Best picture EVER!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment